Thursday, February 8, 2007

Blogging in College: The Gender & Pop Culture Blog Experiment


In my absense from here...I've been having massive amounts of fun teaching this course :o) Check it out...all 28 students in my class are blogging about gender & pop culture (on topics of their choice). It's hardly a project that's beyond its beginnings...but there are some seriously talented students here :o) Feel free to give them feedback (post comments on the students blogs if you see something that you love, needs some tweaking, or perhaps a little direction....either about the content or the blog technicalities) :o) All expertise areas are welcome to participate...everyone can participate :o) I'll post more of the course materials once I know it's okay with the higher ups at school :o).
Blogging in College: The Gender & Pop Culture Blog Experiment

No comments: