Wednesday, December 13, 2006

NEW! A career site for Women's Studies Graduates

Okay, so finally, I have managed (I think) to integrate a customized search engine (google's CSE) into a blog that has an embedded Google calendar, & I'm using RSS/XML feeds for job searching in conjunction with the specialized search engine! Woohoo! If you're in Women's and Gender Studies, then you may be (perhaps...) feeling happy too...since there's a huge gap in info for job hunting after you've gotten those pieces of paper! After doing my own job search and the whole networking thing, I decided to give this idea a try...wanna help me? I could use it!!! At this point, everything is public and can be edited and added to, so please, before some right-wing nut wrecks it for us, help me out over there!

No comments: